Sunday, March 1, 2009

Recharging and Reloading

It was a long week, apologies to My New Bloggy Thing's loyal reader(s?) for falling off the daily bloggy wagon. I took a consulting job which started last Tuesday, and *gasp* actually worked all week! It's a good thing, great in fact, as my own financial situation pretty much has mirrored the national economy for the past six months or so... Anyway, I'm back, but can't promise that I'll be here every day as I'm pretty well committed to the gig for at least the month of March. We'll just have to wait and see where it goes from there, like everything else in life it's a day at a time. Let's make today a good one then we'll see what tomorrow throws down. Onward.

Vid O' The Day

Not really a video, just a song with a graphic, as I can't find anything with moving pictures. This song kicks a whole truckload of ass though, fits with my whole work theme today, and must be turned all the fucking way up!



Pic O' The Day


The hell's this got to do with anything? Taken in my back yard this morning, this is one of my plum trees, and it's telling me Spring is a springin'. Know what else is telling me that? My DirecTV guide, 10:00 NESN Channel 628, Boston Red Sox vs Minnesota Twins, live. No one need speculate as to where my ass will be parked in approximately fifteen minutes...

Pick O' The Day

I'm taking the Sox over the Twins straight up for $200 at -105 odds, because I can. I don't know who is pitching, who may or may not play, or even if it's a split squad game, nor do I care. All I know is it's the first game I'm gonna see this season, and you can bet your whole ass that I'm pretty friggin' jacked about it. This bet will return $390.

Cash Available: $49
Streak: Lost 1 (Portland, a few days back)
Overall: 4-11

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah; that was me up there. I logged inn under the wrong ID ;)

    1) Regular employment is a GOOD THING

    2) That picture is gorgeous! So jealous. We still have brown grass and mud here...

    3) Did the Sox win? I dodn't look. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Da Sox did win! Hoping your mud dries and your grass greens.

    ReplyDelete